Something like this would be fairly easy to write, but it will cost you. :)

Nitesh Divecha wrote:
Thanks Bruce,

If possible could you share your code...? I just need an idea how to integrate and store info in DB.

Cheers,
Nitesh

Bruce Reeves wrote:
This can be accomplished by writing an IVR to prompt and then using AGI or dialplan commands the query strings can be executed. I have a setup like this for a inegrating a in house time keeping system with asterisk.