On Jun 1, 2007, at 9:45 AM, Gordon Henderson wrote:

[snip]

Both these SIP -> external PSTN provider connections register OK on the * box, and outgoing calls placed over either connection works perfectly. Outgoing callerId (set by the external provider) works as expected. ) I have dialling prefixes for each 'line', nothing special there, that side of it all works as expected.

The problem is that only the last one in the sip.conf file actually accepts incoming calls when dialled from the PSTN side. (They have different PSTN phone numbers) If I swap their entries over in the sip.conf file, then the other one takes the calls.

[snip]

I may be mistaken here, but don't you need to use different ports for each line? ie: Port 5060 for line 1 and 5061 for line 2?

Tom