No, this is just reboot -- no factory reset.

Rob Townley wrote:

On 5/30/07, *Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    An answer to your original question: if you can get someone _to_ the
    phones, on the polycom 30x's you would hold the VolDn, VolUp, DND, and
    Hold buttons for a while to reboot.

    For anyone with the 50x or 60x, you would hold the VolDn, VolUp,
    Messages, and Hold buttons.

    Moj

Moj, is this more of a hard reset to factory defaults?

Does cutting the power with a power over ethernet switch do what you need?