On 6/6/07, Elmar Haneke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

On asterisk 1.4.4 I have an strange effect on agents answering queue calls:

        If an agent does set current call on hold the phone
        immediately gets connected to the next incoming call.

What might cause this effect?
How can it be removed?

Set your core debug level to greater than 2 and then try this process
again and the go into your log that you've redirect DEBUG messages to
and search on " changed to state ".

I think you'll find that by doing what you're doing above, the
caller's channel state will change to some kind of ONHOLD state (if
SIP - or other channel tech that supports that dev state) but I would
think the agent channel itself might go to NOT IN USE.

Let us know what you find. This might be worth opening a bug on
Mantis based on what you come up with as I would think if you placed a
queue caller on hold you wouldn't then want to receive additional
calls in from queue.

BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.