Hi all

I have a network with nodes with different network-interfaces (e.g. node17 with interfaces A and B and node18). Asterisk listens to 17.A, 18's DUNDi knows 17 by knowing ip B. When I start a DUNDi request from 18 to 17 I get a response from A via B. So B knows that the number can be reached at 17.A which is correct.

But when I call this number and debug the IAX-transmissions I get something like:

NEW from 18 to 17.A
AUTHREQ from 17.B to 18 (f....)
INVAL from 18

Why comes this AUTHREQ from 17.B and not from 17.A? Why can't I directly speak with the main IP over IAX? The whole thing works great when DUNDI is connected directily to the IP ASTERISK listens to. What can I do? Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

André