I just upgraded my 7970G to the SIP firmware. What I'd like to do is have the 8
line buttons be able to make outbound calls using the same account (for
practical purposes, same caller-ID). Since the phone is going to have a single
public DID, when a call comes in, it should ring on the first available line.
So, if I'm on line 1 and a call comes in, it should ring on line 2.

How can this be done? Can I configure all lines to the same SIP user and will
that do what I want? Do I have to configure each line to a separate user and
then setup some "roll-over" configuration in Asterisk?

Thanks