On 7/10/07, Stephen Bosch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jason Aarons (US) wrote:
> Since many CLECs (Competitve Local Exchange Carriers in NA) offer
> fractional PRI, combined with Internet/Data, I haven't seen any demand
> for ISDN BRIs for voice or data since early 90s.

I don't know what it's like in your area, but here, fractional PRI is
just not cost competitive if you need fewer than 10 channels.

-Stephen-

That's because, as Jason says, it's often offered with internet in the US.
In Canada we see those offered as two discrete services.  It adds a bit more
money to the pot in terms of the economics of displacing analog.

Dave