Hi,

Maybe someone has seen this before...

I've installed a new T100P, but it doesn't seem to work. I've attached the T100P to an Adtran 750 using a crossover cable. The Adtran shows a red alarm on the T1 interface. The Adtran has been set to factory defaults with FXS cards in 1-3 and an FXO card in 5.

The T100P shows no signs of life--the leds are not lit. Should I be seeing lights on the T100P?

Here is zaptel.conf:

loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
span=1,0,0,esf,b8zs
fxsls=1-12
fxols=17-20

This is the ztcfg (following the 'modprobe zaptel' command):

[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# ztcfg -vv

Zaptel Configuration
======================

SPAN 1: ESF/B8ZS Build-out: 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
<snip>
Channel 20: FXO Loopstart (Default) (Slaves: 20)

16 channels configured.

ZT_SPANCONFIG failed on span 1: No such device or address (6)

I've found two different T1 crossovers specifications on the web. The first is:
1->5
2->4
4->2
5->1
The second is:
1->4
2->5
4->1
5->2
Neither work--the Adtran always shows a red alarm on the T1 interface.

Can you help me with this? Is there some way to determine if the T100P is working or if it's DOA?

Thanks for your help,
Mike