Hi all,

Trying to do what should be a basic info retrieval from my asterisk
network -- get the list of IAXPeers and break down by IP, name, and Status
etc.

Asterisk 1.0 Manager unfortunately.  Using PHP.
Easy to get the response -- but parsing it is impossible! That table format
throws me for a loop ...
Any idea of an easy way to seperate out the columns of that horrid 'table'
reponse layout?
I really want to get the value of the Status ping time ....... hope to
produce a neat little google maps mashup out of it.

Parsing ideas appreciated ... go lightly on the regex if possible! ;-)

--
Chris