I have SNOM phone and in my phone there is a transfer button but whn i use
transfer key and enter another party number i got hangup so is there any
configuration for Dial() t, T  option is there any need to specifiy t or T
option in dial plan

Andrew Joakimsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 7/19/07, satish patel  wrote:
> I have snom SI 120 sip phone and there is transfer button but id there any
> configuration in asterisk part for call transfer feature ???

Nothing else is required. Since the phone has a transfer button there
is no need to use features.conf. What happens is the call is placed
just like a regular phone call and then the phone indicates to
Asterisk how the call should be transfered. This is the normal
behaviour of SIP and there is no configuration for it.

Usually you press transfer, dial the number to transfer to and then
press transfer again, but I've never used a SNOM phone so I wouldn't
know how those work.