Nhadie Ramos wrote:
Hi john,

Thank you for your reply, i finally stumbled on google what the problem is.
The driver does not compile on kernel newer than 2.6.19.
you can try beta wanpipe 3.xx which compiles on 2.6.20. If you want to try 2.6.22 and newer, there is no official patches. I've patched wanpipe beta for 2.6.22/23 if anybody interested contact me offlist.

Regards,
Nhadie

John Novack wrote:
Sangoma gives EXCELLENT technical support.
I would suggest you try there first.
The few problems I have had with installation were addressed promptly and when driver fixes proved necessary, corrected in short order.
Also the cards have a 5 year warranty!

John Novack

Martin Vít
LAM plus s.r.o.