I had something similar happen recently with a new Sangoma 2 port PRI
card with HWEC and a new PRI provider.  Ours would drop carrier about
once a week.

Sangoma had me upgrade the card firmware (not the drivers) which
fixed our problem.  That is covered on their wiki.

Their support is excellent.  They bend over backwards to help solve
problems like this and you can even talk to the guy who writes their firmware.

Tom