Hi,
      I am running asterisk PBX ( digium TE120P card configured) on one
system. It is connected to E1 card running application on the other system.
After establishing sync between two card, I am able to place call from sip
phone to E1 card running application. I want to pass the callerid, when
calling from sip phone to E1 card running application. Which all
configuration files is to be changed in the asterisk.
        I am doing the following changes in extensions.conf
                        exten=>115,1,SET(set(CALLERID(num)=11112)
                        exten=>115,2,Dial(ZAP/g1/115,20)

                        So, when dialling from sip phone to extension 115 it
pushes the callerid
hardcoded for that extension to E1 card running application, not for each
user in sip.conf.
                        Can anybody tell me how to insert the callerid to each
users? Which all
are the configuration files, where changes are to be made? So that, when I
call from sip phone
through asterisk PBX to E1 card running application, callerid for each user
from sip phone called
should be forwarded to E1 card running application side.
thanks and regards
sanchal