From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carlos Chavez
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 7:08 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Grandstream GXP2020 / 2000

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 10:59 +0200, Erik Wartusch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has somebody experiences with the Grandstream GXP2020 / 2000 phones in
> a business graded installation (with really traffic on .... not 3
> calls a day ;-) ) Of course with Asterisk PBX (1.4.1 or 1.4.11 or 1.4
> in generall)

        I have not tried the 2020 yet but the GXP-2000 works fairly well.  The
only complaint I had from a very busy installation (a travel agency) is that
the handset gets hot after prolonged use.  This may have been because the
office itself was hot during summer and after they installed an AC the problem
is no longer there.

Carlos Chávez Prats
Director de Tecnología
+52-55-91169161 ext 2001