Kevin,
        Thats good to know.  I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Brian
PS: did you ever talk to mark about zaptel.h ?

On Oct 5, 2007, at 8:12 AM, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:

Those drivers would be there (as are the Xorcom XPP drivers) if they
were properly submitted and met our coding guidelines. To date I have no
knowledge of Sangoma ever submitting a driver for inclusion in Zaptel,
and the last time anyone talked about a driver submission from Rhino the code was not in a state that met our minimum requirements for acceptance.