FaberK wrote:
> Hi to all,
> I've just started to see that Asterisk-gui from Digium.
> Does anybody know, when the first official-realese will be released?
>
> Thanks to all
>
> --
> .:FaberK:.

I may be totally wrong but at Astricon, during the "What's New at
Digium" (SwitchVox purchase) I asked the question of what would happen
to AsteriskNow to one of the Adtran/Digium guys.

There was not a real direct answer, I will try to quote as best I can
from memory.  He simply said "It will remain opensource."

I take that to mean that they will not be developing it anymore and it
is up to the community to further the project.  Why would Digium
continue to develop a GUI for free that would compete with SwitchVox (or
whatever they change the name to).

Maybe I am wrong.

Thanks,
Steve