Doesn't look like FreePBX is nuking it. I just SSH'd in and opened the voicemail.conf directly and the entry is still in there:

305 => 1234,Users Name,[EMAIL PROTECTED],,attach=yes|saycid=yes| envelope=yes|delete=no|hidefromdir=yes

I tried issuing both a 'reload' and a 'restart gracefully' to the Asterisk CLI. Is there something else I would have to do to make it take effect?

Maybe I'll try disappearing the entry entirely (temporarily of course) and see if it goes away from the directory then. Is there somewhere else app_directory could be pulling entries? (I don't have the MySQL business enabled.)

Thanks,

-Jesse