I am trying to get the vmail.cgi script to work with my setup and am obviously doing something wrong... I am using voicemail2, and have created the mailboxes addmailbox.

Example voicemail.conf
[vm-group1]
1234 =>  1234, Bob Jones, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When logging into vmail.cgi, I log in with [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a password 1234. So far, so good. I can see one voicemail. When I try to play the voicemail, it asks which format I prefer. I choose Uncompressed WAV and click "save settings". It then sends me to a "Login Incorrect" page and asks me to login again. I have tried setting the files in /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/vm-group1/ to a+rwx thinking it was maybe a permissions issue... no luck. Anyone have any ideas?