And my experience with the "unlimited" plans is after a certain point
-- which is sometimes quite obscure -- they start charging --
sometimes at a rather high rate, so be careful with those.  Unlimited
means whatever I want it to mean!

on Saturday 10/13/2007 Lee Jenkins([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote
 > Steve Edwards wrote:
 > > On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, Lee Jenkins wrote:
 > >
 > >> I have been using axVoice.com for some about 9 month to a year now and
 > >> their service is pretty damn good.  For home users they have unlimited
 > >> plan for around 22.00-24.00 U.S. per month.
 > >
 > > I think the "pay as you go" plans make more sense for most people -- why
 > > do you think the vendors push the flat rate plans?
 > >
 > > At $25.00 per month, you'd have to be on the phone for about an hour a day
 > > for it to be cheaper than a $0.015 per minute plan.
 > >

 > True, but I work from home, have a wife and 4 kids with friends and
 > family all over the U.S. so it makes more sense for me.
 >
 > Good point though, Steve.
 >
 > ---
 >
 > Lee

How do