I have a Sipura SPA-841.

It's developed a nasty habit. At random times, it likes to dial my cell
phone voicemail number and play my messages to anybody who happens to be
within earshot.

Any clues where to look at what's going on? My voice mail number
(extension 220 in my dialplan) is the only number being dialed.

When this happens, show channels looks like this:

IAX2/NuFone-1        (None)               Up      Bridged
Call(SIP/spa841-09f083
SIP/spa841-09f08388  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:5         Up      Dial(IAX2/mumble:mumble

which looks the same as if I dial it myself.

Thanks in advance,