Hello,

  I tried a few months ago to use IMAP with Asterisk; I used either 1.4 or the
latest SVN at that time (sorry, don't remember).

  After a day I had to remove it since Asterisk crashed, mostly in the IMAP
client code (the code of UW IMAP). My users wants IMAP back (they loved it) but
not in the price of crash...

  I could not reproduce the crashes at the lab. They only occour on the live
system with users.

  I suggest to write the IMAP client code by the Asterisk developers and not
depend on external code.

  In any case, I'll try this week to upgrade to 1.4.6 version and then add IMAP
support and inform what happens.

                                               Thanks! __Yehavi: