If you're up to using the Manager interface and your programming
language of choice, you could poll the list of active calls and stop
recording when their duration exceeds a minute. According to my docs,
res/res_monitor.c implements manager commands that could be used to halt
current recordings.

The Asterisk-Java library has a "StatusAction" and "StopMonitorAction,"
if Java is a language candidate for an application you might write.

Martin Smith, Systems Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bureau of Economic and Business Research
University of Florida
(352) 392-0171 Ext. 221