> I`m using several GXP2020 phones with newest Firmware 1.1.4.18.

I had issues with phone locking up using 1.1.4.18. I've now gone to 1.1.4.22
and have eliminated that.

> Asterisk Version: 1.4.11.

Me too. Still testing 1.4.13 on a non-production system.

> I use on every phone the 10000 as local port and in the rtp.conf

>From my knowledge of IP I don't think this is a problem since the
address/port would be unique. However the example config I originally had
from Grandstream indicated that each phone should use a different port and
recommended to use the random port option on the phones. I have since
assigned the port number on each phone to 10000 plus the extension number.
This was done to create a unique port number and to help with
troubleshooting when using Wireshark or tcpdump. I set this in the config
file for each phone.

John