-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Schall
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 9:54 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Caller ID Question

That definitely makes sense, but how is it done on the phone level
(polycom 501 and 601s)? I looked through all the configs and can't seem
to find it in there, which is why I thought it might be an asterisk
thing.

Rob

CunningPike wrote:

        Disable URI dialing on your phones.

        CP

        Rob Schall wrote:

                I have an asterisk 1.4 setup with a PRI installed and
working. We are
                using a Polycom 501 to test the setup..

                Inbound calls work great as do phone to phone calls.

                However in all cases, the caller id is a bit odd. It
shows:

                9999999999
                sip:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                what cause's this? How do I get just 9999999999?

                Thanks