I put something together like this for a finance company - Asterisk
looked up the callerid in a MySQL database, and put the call into a
queue, with a higher priority if the call was from certain clients.

If the callerid was not found, it them allowed for a clientid and
pincode to be entered.

The only thing someone else wrote was the web front end to manage it
all.

PaulH