No, I haven't experienced this.

I think were lucky because most voip phones are in there own offices, I
will check with our sales manager this afternoon who sits in the call
center and see what the background noise is like on her phone.

I guess i'm just lucky that its a quiet environment, But there are a few
people who *may* be affected and i will check this out and let you know.

Regards,
Kevin