How does one get asterisk to timeout realtime request via res_odbc to unixODBC? I've set timeouts as appropriate for freetds (which unixODBC is using.) However, it doesn't seem to work. It takes over 3 minutes to timeout a connection and queries never seem to timeout, so a channel waiting on a query never terminates.

I did notice that res_odbc.c never sets a timeout on the query using something like this:

SQLSetStmtAttr( hstmt, SQL_ATTR_QUERY_TIMEOUT, (SQLPOINTER)10, 0 );

Has anyone tested this? Is it just failing for FreeTDS connections? (I don't have anything else.)

Norman Franke
ASD, Inc.