Looks interesting. I couldn't get it working because a few of the
preference fields were not responding (current svn, build on Leopard).
Looks like a nice elegant solution though. Let me know if there's
anything you want help on and I'll dust off my cocoa!

Simon

Simon Elliston Ball
[EMAIL PROTECTED]