Hi there

this is an interesting topic that I see here and a problem that I am trying to
solve too.

But I was wondering if the forwarding solution will work for my case.

So I have two Asterisk boxes A and B.

A is behind a corporate NAT such that A can SSH to B, but not vice versa(
"One-way SSH" ) . The UDP port 5060 of the corporate NAT is blocked off and I
will not be able to have it unblocked for security reasons.

Hence, is my only choice using an SSH tunnel between A and B for the IAX
connection to work? Will it work though with that "One-way SSH" factor
mentioned before?

Thanks
John