At 11:21 PM 1/18/2008, you wrote:
I would suspect that your hardware is the cause of your problems. Running a production PBX system on a discarded desktop system is a really bad idea.

I would seriously consider an upgrade to your hardware.

Except that it's been running 1.2 for 2 years with no problems. It has to handle all of about 20 to 30 calls/day so it's not really under much load and I see no reason why it should be a problem. If not for the TDM404 I would probably try to put it on a NSLU2. What would you recommend I run it on?

Ira