I have added two extentsions.  I am try to test connecting X-lite to the
server.

I have two extension one 1000 with password 1234 and one 2000 with
password 2000.

I have the softphone on the same network so I do not have to worry about
ports being open.

So I have in the properties of Account

Display Name: Andrew

Username :1000

Password: 1234

Authorization name :1000

Domain:192.168.3.128

I have tried domain Proxy on and off

When on

I enter proxy as 192.168.3.128

I even added port 5060 to both IP's any one have some clue on this one.

Andrew Ladanowski

AddInSolutions Inc.

www.addinsol.com
<https://mymail.ladanowski.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.addi
nsol.com>

Phone: 954-815-2402

Fax: 954-414-8432

CONFIDENTIAL : The information in this email (including any attachments)
is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not and must not read, print, forward, use or
disseminate the information contained herein. Although this email (and
any attachments) are believed to be free of any virus or other defect
opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is
free of viruses or defects and no responsibility is accepted by the
sender for any loss or damage arising or resulting in any way from its
receipt or use. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please reply to the sender and include this message and then delete this
message from your inbox and your archive and/or discarded messages
files.