Hi List,

I have a scenario that I want to try out (we potential have a client who would
need this), but I am as of yet unable to find much help with it.

What we want to do is have an asterisk box with a large number of extensions
(1000+). This asterisk box will have approximately 3 SIP trunks setup back to
providers. What we want to do is to be able to define groups of extensions that
use specific outbound trunks.

Approximately a third of the extensions will one the first trunk, a third the
second trunk, and the rest will use the last trunk. We also need control over
assigning with trunks the given extensions will use.

Any suggestions on how to get this to work would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Daniel