Hi all,

I bought a Sangoma A200 card from an online supplier and explained
exactly what I wanted,

3 incoming phone lines to PBX and a life line (some where to connect a
standard BT phone to the PBX incase the power goes, making the BT
phone ring).

I was told to order

1 x FXS module (2 FXS ports)
2 x FXO modules (4 FXO ports)

However being a complete noob, I have connected the 3 lines to the PBX
and have all but 1 line working (BT Featureline problems), but after a
month or playing, I realised I have 4 FXS ports and 2 FXO ports.

---
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# ztcfg -vvv

Zaptel Version: 1.4.9.2
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration
======================

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 02: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 02)
Channel 03: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 03)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)
Channel 07: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 07)
Channel 08: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 08)

6 channels to configure.
---

Does this mean they sent me 2 FXS instead of FXO's or is this the a
FXS is a FXO and FXO is a FXS thing? Calls are detected and answered
perfectly via Channels 2 and 3!

Thanks,

PaulG.