mark morreny escribió:
Dear all,

I am able to send and receive fax with Asterisk + iaxmodel + hylafax. What I want to be able to do is to
1. Stored the received fax in mysql
2. Send an email notification to he user corresponding to the incoming phone number
3. Send a SMS notification to the user's mobile phone

In the hylafax setup, it seems like it can only send email to one destination email address. Is there something that can be configured? If hylafax can't do it, can anyone suggest another open source package that can accomplish the requirement?
procmail in the receiving email account can do that and maybe more....I mean, use hylafax sending to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and at xxx.com use procmail to do whatever....

Thanks alot in advance for your help.   Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark