Hi Jean-Denis

2008/4/2, Jean-Denis Girard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Olivier a écrit :
>
> > Would you mind if I asked you this :
> > - Which card did you include in your home system ? Are you using an ISDN
> > BRI access ?
>

> This is a basic BRI card with HFC chipset (Bewan Gazel 128)

Do you think it could work with a Bewan Gazel 128 USB ?
I could get a hand on one and before diving into it, I would be very curious
to get your opinion on it.

I read carefully the thread you pointed me to and specifically I read :
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2008-March/032164.html

>From it, I understood Bristuff's zaphfc was key for that.
I'm not aware of any zaptel driver for such HFC USB modem (some Xorcom's
products use USB, so ...) so I'm inclined to think it's not possible but
it's better to ask ...

Cheers