Hi Eugene,
Yes  it's that good.

All the functionality you posted is possible.

Regarding your international calls, nothing more is required than two
asterisk servers (one at each location) and a broadband connection -
cards are only used to connect into pstn or isdn.

Why don't you start with a preformatted iso like trixbox or druid and
then jump into coding your own once you know what you are doing.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]