Hey,

I just found out today that it doesn't work on Asterisk 1.4.19 (at
least for realtime queues) if you have autofill=yes in queues.conf.
However it works if you add it in queue settings for each queue, for
realtime that would be
ALTER TABLE queue_table ADD COLUMN autofill TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED DEFAULT 1;

For following this issue, see http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12445

Regards,
Atis

Atis Lezdins,