IIRC Asterisk doesn't support the full presence publishing spec so you won't get the full range of possible status types, however you should at least get free/busy. I vaguely recall having to change the presence type from peer-to-peer to something else - that's done in the SIP configuration window. However, since I don't have X-Lite in front of me at the moment (fortunately, for the most part!) I can't give you more of a hint than that.

Simon wrote:
Thanks again!.. Right. I have it working now, it shows the users
statuses as online or offline and changes them when someone closes
their app. But not free/busy type changes.. Any idea why here?

Simon