On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 11:36:23PM -0700, Steve Edwards wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Apr 2008, Nhadie Ramos wrote:
> > [meet-me-test]
> > exten => 600,1,GotoIfTime(11:00-12:00|*|20|Apr?meetnow)
> > exten => 600,n,Answer
> > exten => 600,n,Festival('Conference is not yet active, please dial in on
> > the assigned time');
> > exten => 600,n,Hangup
> > exten => 600,n(meetnow),MeetMe(600||600600)
> > exten => 600,n,Hangup
> >
> > and it's kind of working now, except for the Festival I added, i dont
> > hear any audio but it's executing it
> >
> > Executing [EMAIL PROTECTED]:3] Festival("SIP/10000100-b691a738",
> > "Conference is not yet active, please dial in on the assigned time") in
> > new stack.
> >
> > also, how can i limit the time of the conference? on this scenario how
> > would it get cut on 12:00? is it also possible to extend the time limit
> > even if the conference is already ongoing? thanks alot.
>
> I'm not a big fan of Festival or creating static TTS on the fly.
>
> The last time I looked at Festival (2 years ago), the voices were somewhat
> pathetic.
>
> I didn't like creating TTS on the fly because it caused noticeable delays.
>
> I really like Cepstral with Allison's voice font. The "fee" is only US$30
> and it would be easy to confuse "TTS Allison" with "real Allison."

For what it's worth though, let me say that "having the conference set
up so people can test-connect to it before hand" is a Really Neat Idea,
that a lot of people fail to think up.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

             Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
               -- (Joseph Stalin)