I believe this isn't a Polycom thing, but the nature of SIP devices in general. But, that said, Polycom should start making IAX desk phones. :-)

- Chris

Lee, John (Sydney) wrote:
DND does not do anything for me BLF-wise either (shame). Simply
picking up
the handset won't do, at that point the phone is giving you a dialtone
but
nothing is sent to the server.  You actually have dial out.  Try
actually
calling somebody, the state should change to InUse.

Thanks Mike and Alexander.
I tried out your suggestions and they are definitely true.
It is a shame that Asterisk and Polycom do not support each other in
this feature.