Hi all..

I`m with a problem in some E1 cards. The value of Bipolar Viol is too big, and some times the link seems well, but isn`t work correctly, like as if the link is down.

Normally, I use to stop asterisk, remove the modules from my card, use modprove to set up they again, and start asterisk, and it come to work, but in some times I have to reboot the server, and then the value of Bipolar Viol. seems short than before, so everything works well again.

My values:

asterisk*CLI> zap show status
Description Alarms IRQ bpviol CRC4 Fra Codi Options LBO Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 1 OK 0 5904 0 CCS HDB3 YEL 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1) Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 2 OK 0 9449 0 CCS HDB3 YEL 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1) Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 3 BLU/RED 0 0 0 CAS Unk YEL 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1) Tormenta 3 (PCI) Quad E1 Card 0 Span 4 BLU/RED 0 0 0 CAS Unk YEL 0 db (CSU)/0-133 feet (DSX-1)

How could I solve this problem? What can make this value of Bipolar Vil. so big?

thank`s for the opportunity.
Everton