On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 6:37 AM, Arthur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > can tell you that it is an actual asterisk application (with a conf
> > file) and html for the web interface (and obviously a database).
>
> I'd like to start something similar with python/Mysql under the hood & a web
> page at the front end (ajax) ... but so far my time does not help. I wonder
> if there are any projects like this around.
>  I believe the most delicate part would be interfacing with asterisk ?

Arthur,

Please contact me off-list if you would like to test out my beta (soon
to be GPL released) system.

It is connected to a TDM PRI.  Where are you calling?  I pay a penny a
minute but would be glad to eat that cost for real world testing.  The
only thing I require is your word that you are just using it as an
auditing tool.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro