You have DID1 on sip trunk 1  (unlimited channels)

You have DID2 on sip trunk 2 (restricted channels)

You want all you outgoing traffic to go out sip trunk 1

==

Sherwood McGowan wrote:
Joseph L. Casale wrote:
Hi,
What is the method (preferred) way Asterisk handles the incoming
sip lines? I am currently trying to setup two lines, one has
unlimited in/out channels and the other phone number has only two.

The provider has given a macro that manages dialing out on the two
possible servers.

Would I match on phone number to decide where to send it? Both lines
can originate from two different servers so matching by IP wouldn't
help as both share either/or server.

Thanks!
jlc

Yes, in your dialplan you should have one extension set up for the first number and where to send it, and a second for the other.

John Signorello
Managing Partner
ISPBX LLC

Bus: 866 GO ISPBX ext 2000