Some.  Apparently not complete - and not capable of acting as a gateway.

Olivier wrote:
I thought that 1.6 carried along T.38 origination-termination capabilities.
Is it true ?

2008/5/22 Rob Hillis <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    mark morreny wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for a very low cost way of receiving and sending
    T38 fax
    > reliably.  Is there any possible solution using Asterisk as the PSTN
    > SIP gateay and Digium E1/T1 card?  Is there other open source
    package
    > that can help to accomplish this purpose?

    Asterisk is not yet capable of performing as a T.38 gateway.  If you
    need this functionality, look at CallWeaver which is a fork of
    Asterisk
    1.2 and is fully capable of working with T.38.  Don't let the fact
    that
    it's a release candidate put you off - CallWeaver releases tend to be
    rock solid, and the only reason they haven't released yet is that
    CallWeaver hasn't yet been ported to all platforms they're targeting.

!DSPAM:4835181c65721445615627!

!DSPAM:4835181c65721445615627!