Hi,

I'm having a problem dialing out to a particular customer via a SIP
provider.
When this customer puts the call on hold on his pbx, our asterisk
receives an INVITE with a SDP like this, and also puts the call on hold:

v=0
o=ZTE 415 1 IN IP4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
s=phone-call
c=IN IP4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
t=0 0
m=audio 15030 RTP/AVP 8 101
a=sendonly

We also see on cli an "Started music on hold, class 'default', on
channel 'Local/[EMAIL PROTECTED],1'" message.

Then, when he releases the hold, we get a new INVITE with a SDP like
this, but we can't get his audio any more:

v=0
o=root 2842 2843 IN IP4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
s=session
c=IN IP4 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
t=0 0
m=audio 18240 RTP/AVP 8 101
a=rtpmap:8 PCMA/8000
a=rtpmap:101 telephone-event/8000
a=fmtp:101 0-16
a=silenceSupp:off - - - -
a=ptime:20
a=recvonly

Is there any way of blocking this kind of notifications?
We really don't need to get this external "on hold" messages.

I've tried setting "allowexternalinvites=no" on sip.conf, but there's no
difference...

Thanks,
    Edgar