Hello,
I have a PRI coming into a Digium TE122B with hardware echo cancel,
but we are still experiencing echo on the first 10 seconds of a call.
Is there anything that can be done about this?

I have tried contacting digium support, but have not heard back from
them (placed a support incident about a week ago).

I see on digiums website that some of their card have a VPMOCT128
Octasic echo cancel, but the TE122B comes with digiums VPMADT032 echo
canceler.

Is the octastic echo cancel better?  Should I look into a card with
Octastic echo canceler?  I see Sangoma has a single port with T1 with
Octastic echo canceler or would have to move up to the dual span card
to get the Octastic echo cancel on the digium card.