From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jan Prunk
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 2:23 AM
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Grandstream Busy Light Fields

Hello !

I am having troubles setting up Busy Light Fields (BLF) in asterisk 1.4.18
The things work up to 80%, I can transfer the call by BLF button and I can see
the green (free) status and red (busy) status.
What I cannot do is to accept the call when someone rings a remote extension.
The BLF button starts to blink in red telling me that the call is ringing on
remote extenson, but if I press it, my phone starts ringing that extension
instead of accepting the call. I can only acept the call from other sides if I
enter *8 (send) button.
Here I am sending an example from my sip.conf file (I have sip accounts from
60-90) :

[62]
; telefon
Callgroup=3
pickupgroup=1-20
subscribecontext=BLF
context=buster
type=friend
username=62
secret=<secret>
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=g729
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
callerid=62
insecure=port
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
rtptimeout=10
nat=no
call-limit=20

[63]
; telefon
Callgroup=4
pickupgroup=1-20
subscribecontext=BLF
context=buster
type=friend
username=63
secret=<secret>
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=g729
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
callerid=63
insecure=port
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
rtptimeout=10
nat=no
call-limit=20

[64]
; telefon
Callgroup=5
pickupgroup=1-20
subscribecontext=BLF
context=buster
type=friend
username=64
secret=<secret>
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=ulaw
allow=g729
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
callerid=64
insecure=port
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
rtptimeout=10
nat=no
call-limit=20

Here the output from extensions.conf:

[buster]
; the usual dialplan+extensions are here, then comes:

; Pickup BLF
exten => _**6,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:1})
exten => _**6,2,Hangup
exten => _**11,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})
exten => _**11,2,Hangup
exten => _**6X,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})
exten => _**6X,2,Hangup
exten => _**7X,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})
exten => _**7X,2,Hangup
exten => _**8X,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2})
exten => _**8X,2,Hangup

[BLF]
exten => 60,hint,SIP/60 ; Jozi
exten => 61,hint,SIP/61 ; Fax
exten => 62,hint,SIP/62 ; Tomaz
exten => 63,hint,SIP/63 ; Luka
exten => 64,hint,SIP/64 ; Petra
exten => 65,hint,SIP/65 ; Primoz
exten => 66,hint,SIP/66 ; Tibor
exten => 67,hint,SIP/67 ; Gregor
exten => 68,hint,SIP/68 ; Bostjan
exten => 69,hint,SIP/69 ; Oskar
exten => 70,hint,SIP/70 ; Jan
exten => 71,hint,SIP/71 ; Sinisa
exten => 73,hint,SIP/73 ; Tomaz Doma
exten => 78,hint,SIP/78 ; Tomaz Ratece
exten => 80,hint,SIP/80 ; Bostjan doma
exten => 82,hint,SIP/82 ; Tomaz
exten => 92,hint,SIP/92 ; Tomaz
exten => 95,hint,SIP/95 ; Test

This is it.

Kind regards,
Jan Prunk

--
Jan Prunk <janprunk AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
Website: http://www.prunk.si PGP key: 00E80E86