I've got a unique situation and think it may be the lack of the Hangup command
in the dialplan that is creating the issue.    Can anyone elaborate on why it
is, or is not, important to use hangup in the dialplan.  Presently I don't have
the first instance of it in my dialplan, however, I see some things in the
debugging that might be cleaner if I did implement hangup....

I have approximately 140 extensions provisioned off this asterisk server and
about 8 IVRs...    So as you might expect, it is quite busy...

Thanks,
-Joe