my best offer to you is to read more about the dial plan to understand what
happens.. or try to understand what does freepbx do and what does it write and
understand the applications..

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 20:53:45 -0300
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: asterisk-users@lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Raw asterisk x FreePbx .conf

All my experience on asterisk was gained through configuring Trixbox, so a
ready to go Asterisk system.
Now i´m trying to install a server from scratch, so this question arose.

When installing freepbx, the .conf files are written, when installing asterisk
nothing is written unless I run the Make Samples.

Basic features like parking calls, transfering calls, contexts, and so on have
to be code written by hand, line by line, if I don´t have the freepbx or the
make samples to write it for me?What exactly does the make samples command
writes to asterisk?

Thanks,

Felipe

http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_family_safety_072008