Hi,

I'm trying to create a multi-tennant asterisk installation .... where each of my customers has its own context.  Well, I've got asterisk realtime working, and I can add/update extensions to existing contexts in extensions.conf without a problem.  However, when I attempt to create database entries with a context that is NOT in extensions.conf, I get an error "invalid extension".

I've found several posts around the net asking this question, but no answers.  Has anyone out there dealt with this problem?

Any help would be great!

Todd